Thursday, September 13, 2012

Playing Catch-Up


It's been forever since I blogged! So many huge things have happened in the few months that I have been MIA from the blog world:


***I graduated from BYU- Idaho with my Bachelors of Arts degree in DANCE. I feel so proud, so accomplished, and so sad to be done with school.***

*** I successfully completed my Senior Capstone project for my degree- one of these days I'll post the video of it.***

***Joe is crazy busy working full-time and going to school full-time. He's basically amazing.***

*** I started an awesome job, one that I really enjoy and have grown to love. I'm a manager a Hollister! Surprisingly, to all you scoffing at my job choice, you must have a bachelors degree to be a manager, I have amazing health, vision, and dental benefits for both me and Joe, and it's a full-time job that pays great right out of college! Yippie!***

These past few months have been a whirlwind, I was actually really sad to graduate from college; the entire week leading up to graduation all I did was cry- sounds dramatic, I know but ask Joe he will confirm that I was a blubbering baby. I'm not sure if it was because of the stress of my Capstone project, sleep deprivation, or what my deal was- I was just really sad to graduate.  I literally felt like my life was over. Suddenly, everything around me seemed to be crumbling down to the ground. All my hard work these past four years: was it worth it? Did I accomplish what I wanted? Did I waste my time? I had so many questions, but mostly I was overcome with fear.  I didn't know what life would have in store for me now that I was no longer a student.  Miraculously, my life isn't over like I thought it'd be. I'm now trying to rediscover who I am now that I am a college graduate. It's like a weird transitional phase- to become a "real" adult or not. I guess only time will tell, but for now I am content with no homework, working a job  I enjoy, and having a great time with my hubby! 

Here's a bunch of pictures from the last few months... 

Nom nom's for Joe's Birthday

Wake surfing 

Me and a very pregnant Shae. She was due any day when this picture was taken. Now her babe is 2 months old!!
Joe "body surfing" 

One of the gifts Joe got me...he knows me well
Mine and Joe's birthday's are only 4 days apart- it's so fun to celebrate so close together 

1 comment:

  1. Post grad means baby time :) haha jk, i worked while Jordan finished school for over a year, so i guess you can have that grace period lol. Next time I'm in Idaho at the mall I'm coming to find you!!

    ReplyDelete