Monday, September 12, 2011

11 Days

11 days?! When did this happen? Things are starting to feel real which equals a lot of stress, but everything is some how falling into place- thanks to my amazing family and family-to-be!  School started today, which was bitter sweet but it was so refreshing to see all my friends and to finally dance again! 
The seven week break hardly felt like a break...between travelling every weekend to working like a mad woman I was disappointed to see my summer end so abruptly. But it's totally fine! I get married so soon! And we're going on a cruise soon! We have been looking forward to this cruise for a million years it feels like! Hello laying out, fruity drinks with umbrellas, beach, food, shopping, and of course the love of my life! I'm trying to not stress about missing a whole week of school, we both deserve the most relaxing week ever...right?! 


I'm so excited to finally get married. Joe and I joke about how we already feel like we're married (minus the whole living together thing) so hopefully our transition into married life will be pretty easy. Our house is a complete disaster.  Joe had a friend living with him the past month and I've slowly been moving my stuff in (when I say moving, I mean dumping in the kitchen, hallway, bathroom, master bedroom, and anywhere else I can find space to shove another box) Seriously, our house looks like an episode of hoarders- it's so bad! We'll get it under control don't you worry! 


Gotta love bridals :) 

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I can't wait to see your Bridals!! And you're wedding photos, the hard part is over! Soon you will finally be married and life will feel like bliss compared to waiting, I am proud of you being engaged is a tough stage.

    ReplyDelete