Monday, September 19, 2011

I Love to See the Temple

I had the best weekend ever! I had the amazing opportunity to go through the Bountiful LDS temple  for the first time. I can't believe that in just four days I will be marrying my best friend, I couldn't be more excited to spend eternity with Joe! I had so much support this weekend from my family and close friends who came to support me on my day at the temple.  It was so comforting to have them all there with me and I couldn't be more grateful for everyone who came! Thank you so much to everyone who changed their schedules, traveled long distances, and put up with my anxiety and pre-wedding jitters! My mom and her husband also came to support me- they flew right in and out so I unfortunately didn't have time to get a picture with them. 
My Dad and I outside the Bountiful Temple
Of course, Joe came to support me, I love that man!
This temple was crazy busy with weddings that day! A temple worker told me and Joe that they had 11 weddings so far! It made us so excited to get married and be the happy couple everyone is watching.  There is still SO much to do, I don't even know how I managed to find time to post this. Bring it on wedding week, bring it on! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, you're getting married!!!! It's here!!! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete