Friday, March 9, 2012

My First Christmas as a Leiser!

Although, Christmas is long passed I still wanted to document my first Christmas with the Leiser's! It was such a fun weekend with Joe's family; I was a little homesick at first, but that quickly wore off. We drove up to Coeur d' Alene on Christmas Eve- we had the entire back seat of our car filled with Christmas gifts that we couldn't wait to give to everyone. 


Our stockings on Christmas morning 
Santa outdid himself!

Oh, the excitement! 
Kayla

Let the Christmas madness begin!


Christmas with little kids is the best


We had a gingerbread house competition

Kayla, my little buddy 
Can these girls be any cuter?! 
Kayla and her mom Nicole :)

Prepping for the competition

Haleigh and her Dad Brian

The competition was fierce. People were stealing candy and using the kids to cheat haha

Me and Joe's house...we had help from the kids, can't ya tell? 
Joe's Parents gingerbread train

Brian and Nicole's house. Ugh they totally dominated.

Haleigh had her own haha "horse stable" 

Jake and Kim get mad props for creativity 

The kids ate their weight in candy

Mason



Poor Jake

Kinley quickly stole my heart this trip


I love her little fro 


Christmas with my new family was so much fun. It was so fun waking up with Joe and playing with the kiddos all day long. I look forward to many, many more Christmases with them! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment