Friday, March 21, 2014

38 weeks and 3 days

How far along: 38 weeks and 3 days. The countdown is on! 

Maternity clothes: I basically live in my maternity leggings. 

Stretch marks: Just the same few on my left hip. I lucked out and haven't gotten hardly any! 

Sleep: I wish I knew what sleeping through the night was like…I suppose it's just getting me ready for when baby comes. 

Best moment of this week: Not having to work! I have been able to relax, go grocery shopping, do laundry, and finally get ready for the little miss to arrive! 

Miss anything:  I miss being able to bend over. Thank goodness it's starting to warm up and I can wear flats. There's no way I could put my shoes and socks on alone right now! 

Movement: Still lot's of movement even though things are pretty cramped inside my tummy. It's getting more painful since she doesn't have much room to kick and flip. 
Food cravings: Mandarin oranges! I ate an entire can today :) 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, not really! I still have to eat pretty consistently or else I get pretty queasy. 

Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah! My doctor says I'm measuring perfectly! 
Gender: Beautiful baby girl 

Labor signs: Had my first spout with contractions late last night. They weren't consistent, but boy were they painful. Hopefully, this means that baby girl is on her way! 

Belly button in or out: Still in! There's no way that this black hole of a belly button is popping out

Wedding rings on or off: Off and it makes me so sad!! I've been wearing my grandma's ring instead which I love. 
Happy or moody most of the time:  I've been happy! Not working and finally having time to myself has been amazing!!  
Looking forward to: getting all my last minute projects done before this girl makes her big debut!   

No comments:

Post a Comment