Friday, March 14, 2014

Showering Baby Leiser with Love


My mom threw me the most beautiful baby shower ever, it was everything I could have hoped for and more! My mom sure knows how to throw a party, and this was no exception to her party planning skills; she went above and beyond to make this day so special. It was such a nice day filled with so much love and support, this little baby is already so spoiled and so loved.

I had a few of my close friends and family that lives close attend. My mom's good friend that has known me since I was a wee little baby came from Arizona, and my mother-in-law and sister-in-law drove through a blizzard to come support me! I am so grateful to have had the love and support that day, I felt so loved!

We decided to do something a little different than your traditional baby shower at a restaurant or someone's house. The Grand America Hotel in downtown Salt Lake City has a high tea complete with tea sandwiches, scones, macarons, fruit tarts, an assortment of yummy teas and flavored hot chocolate. We knew this would be the perfect venue to shower this little princess of mine!  We all had a great time at our little tea party. 




Sorry that some of the pictures are blurry, I'm not sure what I did to mess them up! Whoops! 

No comments:

Post a Comment