Sunday, June 29, 2014

Kaymin: 3 months

My little baby isn't looking like my squishy newborn anymore and it is so bittersweet to see her grow and change everyday!  Everyday Joe and I look at her and comment on how different she looks; this girl is always changing and growing way too fast! 

At three months: 

You smile and coo at everything. It pretty much melts my heart. You "talk" and babble all day long and I love it!


You are definitely a morning person. You are so happy and smiley when I come and get you in the mornings. You get that from your dad. 

You laughed for the first time and my heart just about exploded. You were watching Nollie play with her baby and you must have thought it was hilarious. It was one big belly laugh after another! 

You've still got a little bit of a bobble head, but you're able to hold your head up like a champ! All that torturous tummy time is paying off! ;) 

You usually sleep 8:30-3:30/4:30 and then you'll wake around 7:30 to eat again and sleep in until 10-10:30. Mom loves your morning nap! 

You refuse to nap during the day which is hard. 


You get so much attention whenever we go out. Everyone always stops to stare and coo at you. You eat it up. 

You are constantly chewing on your fists. Anything you can get your hands on goes straight to your mouth. Including moms hair...

My favorite moments are after your nighttime feed when you nuzzle your head into my shoulder. I will look down at you and you look exactly like you did on the day you were born. I usually hold you until I can't keep my eyes open because I never want that moment to end. You're definitely my favorite reason to lose sleep.

You're obsessed with the Kardashian's. That concerns me haha

Bath time is hit or miss. Somedays you love it, most days you scream the whole time. 

Once 6pm rolls around you are a little monster child. Colic? The witching hour? Who knows... But like clockwork you freak out.

You're ticklish on your neck and will squeal if we tickle it.

You're great at running errands with me only if I have you uncovered so you can see what's going on.

You love music and when mom sings to you.

You love dad and get the biggest grin when he comes home from work.

We moved you to the crib and you love it! My heart broke a little the first night we put you there.

You're obsessed with food! You love watching me eat. Your doctor said we can start you on solids next month, we will see. 

You are starting to enjoy your playmat. The other day you kicked so hard you knocked down the little foam rails! 


Oh Kaymin, we love you so incredibly much! I often wonder how I went through life without you and what I did with all my time. I think I napped a lot haha. I honestly can't picture life without you. Even on our hardest days I feel so lucky to be your mom; I have the best job in the entire world! 

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully she only enjoys the Kardashians to make fun of them!! Hahaha :) This is so sweet though....she is such a beautiful baby girl!! You make such a sweet mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Megan, I just laughed out loud… for real! You're too sweet I love this little munchkin so much :)

    ReplyDelete