Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Kaymin: 6 Months

Oh me, oh my you have grown up so much this month! You have not one, but two teeth popping through your little gums. You haven't been terribly bothered by your new pearly additions, but boy do you look different with them!

At 6 months you…

Have been rolling over like a mad woman! You rolled for weeks and weeks and love it.

You love food! I'm not sure how much longer you'll eat baby food before you start snagging mom and dad's plates off the table.

Your jumper is my your best friend

You've finally started to take naps and this mama sang from the rooftops when it happened!

You are so happy and so fun right now, everyday is a new adventure and I love watching you discover new things.

You still snuggle me from time to time and I melt whenever it happens

You are a crazy wild child during diaper changes kicking and flailing your feet

You giggle anytime dad rubs his beard on your hands

Dad won't admit it, but you're completely 100% wrapped around his finger

You light up our lives, Kaymin. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect, beautiful, happy baby. I want you to stay little forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment