Wednesday, February 19, 2014

34 Weeks

How far along: 34 weeks

Maternity clothes: All day every day! Since I'm a manager at Hollister I'm expected to wear the clothes, I was able to pull it off for a while, until all our spring stuff came out. High waisted shorts and crop tops anyone? ha I wouldn't wear any of that stuff if I wasn't pregnant, but we've had some funny times playing dress up. I literally wear the same maternity shirt  and skinny jeans everyday and I don't even care. 

Stretch marks: Blah yes…Only a couple on my left hip. Weird that I don't have any on my right hip, but I'm not complaining! 

Sleep: I hate sleeping. Coming from the girl who couldn't wait to snuggle into bed every night, thats a big deal. Between not getting comfortable, to finally getting comfortable and realizing you need to go to the bathroom, it's just annoying. I sleep maybe 5 hours a night- preparing me for baby I suppose.

Best moment of this week: Taking a week off work to relax and recover from some weird bug I caught. 

Miss anything:  I miss being comfortable in my own body and being able to sit or stand comfortably 

Movement: Yes! Lot's of movement! I'm certain my ribs are bruised ha, but it's so worth it! She's been rolling and turning all the time lately! She used to only be active at night when I was trying to sleep, but now she's constantly punching and kicking all throughout the day. I love feeling her. 

Food cravings: Chick-fil-a, cauliflower, and sushi 


Anything making you queasy or sick: The past few weeks I have been super sick, like first trimester sick. It's seriously driving me crazy! I have no idea what causes it, but basically anything and everything makes me queasy. 

Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah, big time baby bump!  

Gender: Beautiful baby girl 

Labor signs: I just started having braxton hicks a couple days ago. 

Belly button in or out: Still in! It's stretching horizontally which kind of freaks me out

Wedding rings on or off: depends on the day. Sometimes, I can get it on no problem, but then there's other days where I'm too afraid to leave it on

Happy or moody most of the time:  Happy! Just ready to meet our little girl finally! 
Looking forward to: putting together the beautiful crib my mom and mark got for us!! Can't wait to start decorating the nursery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment