Thursday, February 27, 2014

35 Weeks and 2 days

How far along: 35 weeks and 2 days!!! Getting closer!

Maternity clothes: Couldn't live without them! Although, I am so ready to wear normal clothes again!

Stretch marks: Just the same few on my left hip. I lucked out and haven't gotten hardly any! 

Sleep: Oh sleep, how I miss you… My days off from work are my favorite because I can actually nap! But other than that I sleep 4 maybe 5 hours each night.

Best moment of this week: Getting the nursery done! It's so cute. At night when I can't sleep, I'll go in there and just stare at the crib or look through all her cute, little clothes and wonder what it's going to be like to have her here. 

Miss anything:  I miss being comfortable. I'm so swollen and huge right now, just walking up and down our stairs in our house is a chore.  

Movement: Yes! She is crazy in there! I always laugh whenever I sit down at work for a quick break she will instantly start jabbing my ribs and flipping all around. Her movements have definitely gotten stronger, this girl has got some strong legs already!
Food cravings: Ice cream and cereal  

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not as much this week, but certain smells can send me running for the hills. 

Have you started to show yet: Yes! My doctor said at my last appointment that this baby isn't curled up, she's completely stretched out so somedays I look like a million years pregnant and other days I barley look 6 months along. I always feel like a million years pregnant though

Gender: Beautiful baby girl 

Labor signs: Not yet. I haven't had as many Braxton Hicks this week. 

Belly button in or out: Still in! It's still stretching horizontally haha so who knows what will happen

Wedding rings on or off: As of the past couple days I haven't been able to wear it and it makes me so sad! I miss my ring. 

Happy or moody most of the time:  I've been moody this week. I think its a combination of being so exhausted, still working full time, and being crazy uncomfortable. 
Looking forward to: meeting this little girl and my final day at work!  

No comments:

Post a Comment