Thursday, June 23, 2011

Love, Sweet Love

Mmmm we got our disc from our photographer, the ever so wonderful Tyra Andrews, and I haven't stopped looking at them! For most people, they only get one session of engagement pictures and that's great and all for them, but I'm so much happier that we were able to split up our session into two different times.  So we took wintery, snowy pictures and gorgeous spring pictures.  I love, love, love pictures so it worked out perfectly! Psssh to all those people with 3 month long engagements, our pictures rock! :) 
Here's just a few of my favorites, enjoy!







I'll add more when I have time! Also, I'm so excited we're taking our bridals tomorrow! Yes, Joe is going to be there with me, and yes he will see my dress big whoop. 
91 days people!

1 comment: