Saturday, June 18, 2011

Oh! The Places You'll Go! Part: 2

Aside from the perma food baby I had while we were in Arizona, we got to do one of my most favorite things: go to the lake! There is just something so perfect about laying on the boat, soaking up the sun, eating junk food (again with the food baby) and my favorite, tubing! Side note, when I was in the middle of planning the surprise to come home, my Dad mentioned to McKenna that he wanted to go to the lake on Saturday. McKenna didn't know Joe and I would be home and invited 8 of her  friends to go out with her and my Dad. Panic mode! I told my Dad to tell her to just not invite anyone, but  I think McKenna was worried that she'd have to spent the day at the lake with just Dad haha. Nothing against our Dad, but the lake is so much fun with a lot of people! 

It all worked out perfectly because 3 of the friends she invited were out of town that weekend, so it was a squishy fit, but fun none the less. 
My two loves: Joe and the lake
Apparently, something was funny
McKenna, Bryson, Lexi
Our first time boating together :)
Me and McKenna! She's so cute
The Banana Boat: goes from comfort to chaos in a matter of seconds
Perfect wipe out picture. Poor Lexi...
We all had so much fun at the lake together; McKenna's friends are all so great and really fun to be around. Joe and I realized that we were the "old" people on the boat...how weird is that?!  I got insanely sun burned and the next two days I could barley sleep it hurt so bad. I started to peel really bad once we got back to Rexburg and Joe said that I was on the same shed cycle as his snake...rude. 
I miss Arizona!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE boating!! I'm so jealous!! Looks like you had so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Joe's snake! Oh dear. It sounds like a blast! I want to go boating!!

    ReplyDelete