Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Baby Peanut

Tomorrow is the day we find out if this "it" is a boy or girl! I am actually really nervous about it; this makes everything much more real, because I honestly still haven't come to terms with being pregnant and the fact that I am going to have a baby. I guess I better get ready, because it's happening a lot sooner than I'd like! My mom was laughing at me the other day, because I told her that I felt like pregnancy is going by too fast. She said I'm the only pregnant girl to ever say that, and she's probably right haha. I feel like I have so much to do and no time to get it all done. 

I get super nervous right before my doctors appointments, especially tomorrow's since it's the big 20 week one where they measure all the internal organs and make sure our little peanut is growing healthy and strong. I'm sure everything is fine, I'm just a worry wart when it comes to these kinds of these, especially this precious little baby. 

I can't wait to start shopping and getting everything all prepped and ready for this little bundle to join our family. 20 weeks down, 20 more to go! We can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment