Sunday, November 10, 2013

One of those maternity posts


How far along: 19 weeks and 5 days! I can't believe I'm almost half way there!

Maternity clothes: not yet. I'm thinking it's probably going to happen soon...I split my jeans open at work the other night. They were old and worn out anyway ;)

Stretch marks: None yet, praying they stay away!

Sleep: I've been sleeping great up until a few nights ago. Constant bathroom breaks and now I'm starting to get uncomfortable. I told Joe today I am buying a pregnancy pillow asap. 

Best moment of this week: Feeling little flutters when I lay really, really still. 


Miss anything:  Not really... 

Movement: slight, but yes!

Food cravings: Ugh, this is so gross but yesterday I was hardcore craving vienna sausages. Nasty right? Other than that I have craved hot chocolate and sushi...random! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not as bad as I was in the first trimester. Ground beef would make me run for the hills.  

Have you started to show yet: yes. except I am still in that awkward pudgy stage where I don't quite look pregnant, I just look like I've eaten too many donuts. Waiting to finally "pop" and to actually look pregnant! 

Gender: I think it's a girl and so does Joe. We officially find out on Wednesday and I can't wait!!! 

Labor signs: No, thank goodness! 

Belly button in or out: Anyone who has seen my belly button knows how much of a black hole it is. It's crazy, for the first time in my life, I can actually see inside my belly button. It's still in though, I'll be very surprised if it pops out.

Wedding rings on or off: on

Happy or moody most of the time: I'm happy most of the time...but we all have our moments. Joe does a pretty funny reenactment of me laughing on minute to crying the next. One time I started to cry because I was hot...yup I'm totally that girl.

Looking forward to: Finding out the gender on wednesday! I can't wait to start shopping for this little peanut! 

No comments:

Post a Comment