Thursday, November 7, 2013

Rambling thoughts on a baby

I sometimes have these weird days where one second I'm so excited to be a mom; I'll daydream about this baby and how lucky I am to have it growing inside me. Then, there are other days where I feel so overwhelmed and scared that I doubt myself and my ability to take on this challenge... 
Most days I just want to keep this baby inside of me and keep it safe forever and ever. I have so, so, soooo many fears. I don't want this baby to grow up and go to school and endure the hardships that this life has to offer. I just don't want this baby to grow up at all.  It's funny how everything comes full circle when you're at the other end of the spectrum. I can now see why my parents did the things they did, I don't know how they survived raising me. I totally get it now! Hopefully, this baby listens to us better than I listened to my parents. Pleasepleaseplease!!!!!!!!!

My favorite moments so far have been at night, if I lay still enough, I can feel little flutters throughout my tummy. They are small, but I love it and I love this baby. We find out next week what we're having and I'm so excited, I think it'll make things even more real. I just hope that this baby loves me and joe as much as we already love it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment