Monday, October 6, 2014

Kaymin: 4 months

My squishy little baby is growing up so fast and as much as I love all the new things she's experiencing, I can't help but ache for my tiny newborn.

At four months you...

Love getting attention from strangers when we're out running errands. 

Have the most defined and pretty eyebrows! They compliment your big blue eyes perfectly.

Love playing with toys and chewing on everything. 

You're smiley and giggly (almost) all the time. 

You're still sleeping like a champ! 10-12 hours straight with the occasional wake up around 3:30-4:00. As hard as some of our days are without a nap, I can't complain too much.

You hate your car seat and will cry at the sight of it. Sigh...

You grab and pull my hair, necklaces, shirt, and most recently my food! 

You're obsessed with food. We gave you rice cereal on 8-20-14 but you preferred avaocado instead. Yum! 

You think gamma's doggies are hilarious. They aren't too fond of you. 

You rolled for the first time on gamma's counter when we were getting ready for your bath! It happened 8-10-14 and you so incredibly proud of yourself. You rolled tummy to back, and have only done so once more since ha. 

You've started this crazy scream/shrill whenever you get exited or just want attention. You love doing it in public, of course. 

You love the pool and swimming with gamma and grandpa. Ever since you took your first dip with grandpa mark you've been kicking and splashing in your bathtub. 

You aboalutely love looking at yourself in the mirror. Anytime you're fussy or crying I can take you to a mirror and you calm right down. Gamma's bug mirror has all kinds of grubby finger prints on it from you. 

You love taking catnaps with dad. I think he loves them more though.

You are starting to recognize when we call you by name, except we have so many nicknames for you I think you get confused. We love calling you: Kbug, muffin, K-money (I have no idea where that one came from).










1 comment:

  1. Love ❤ all of this! What sweet memories and she is just adorable!! K money ha!

    ReplyDelete