Monday, October 6, 2014

Kaymin 5 months

My sweet, sweet girl your laughter and smiles never get old, you light up my life in a way I didn't know was possible. I feel like overnight she has grown up. When I hold her in my arms to feed her, I can't hold her for long without the boppy or an arm rest since she's so big. My heart could burst it's filled with so much love. I feel like we really know each other now. She's my little buddy and fills each and everyday with laughter and happiness and the occasional meltdown ;)
At 5 months...

You're still a great sleeper! 10-12 hours with the occasional wake up at 3:00am. 

You don't like anyone holding you or getting too close besides mom and dad.

You grab items off the shelf at the store

You throw your toys out of the stroller all.the.time. We've almost lost Sophie the (expensive) giraffe one too many times. She has two Sophie's too. One from Gamma and the other I bought. That gets stressful keeping track of those!

You love Nollie and want to pet and hold her every chance you get

You've finally masted rolling over!! You've been working hard to get it and when you did you were so proud! 

We've eaten avocado, green beans,
And sweet potato. Along with a variety of other tastey food you've snatched up on accident. 

Mom is still exclusively pumping breast milk for you. Dad thinks I am addicted, but I just want the best for you. 

You love your jumper and will go crazy in it every chance you get.

When laying on your back you love to scoot backwards.

You still refuse to nap.

And you are cuter and sweeter than ever!










No comments:

Post a Comment